Christmas is one of my favorite holidays to decorate for! It makes the home feel full and happy, while giving me an excuse for a few extra candles and a little extra glitter!! I’ve been easing my hubby into the full on girly decor, but I snuck in a few extra fur pillows and throws this year. (I think they’re growing on him) This will be our second Christmas together as a married couple and we are very blessed to have both families close by, making Christmas Eve and Day much easier.
Christmas morning for us will be filled with presents, lots of coffee, and cozy pi’s! I wanted to share a few of my favorites for Christmas morning — and really every morning! I’m a total wimp in the winter so ‘cozies’ are considered essentials in my book!
- Fabulous Pajamas – no need to go over the top, but it’s hard to beat a really nice set of pi’s! After all, they’re sort of like jeans, you can and probably do wear them all the time!
- A Great Robe – aka the original, functional, and less offensive version of a snuggie – enough said
- Fluffy slippers – who said your feet can’t look fabulous and be comfy at the same time? Personally, I prefer the ones with a hard sole. They seem to hold up much better and are supportive if you’re running around the house all day.
- Coffee Mug – I’m the only one who drinks coffee in our house, but I still love a personal touch. Snag yourself something that will make you happy every time you drink out of it!
- Pillows & Blankets – when you want to snuggle up on the couch and stay warm these are a must! Not to mention it’s a super fun way to switch up your decor without spending tons of money!
Wishing you all a Merry Christmas!